1. Data ControllerSACKit ApS operates sackit.dk, sackit.no, sackit.se, sackit.nl, sackit.eu and sackitshop.de. As well as retailers and B2B.
SACKit ApS (hereinafter referred to as SACKit) is the data controller.
SACKit's contact information is:
Att.: Adm. Director Peter Rasmussen
SACKit carries out all the handling of personal data in accordance with applicable law.
SACKit is currently in the process of adopting relevant processes and systems according to the new EU Data Processing Rules (GDPR).
SACKit sells physical products.
When placing your personal information to SACKit when you order one or more products and upon purchase, you agree at the same time that your personal data may be processed by SACKit.
2. How does SACKit collect personal information?
SACKit collects personal information as follows:
- When you choose to buy one or more of SACKit's physical products.
- From people who act on your behalf.
- On the B2B market. For example, in a sales situation where offers are requested for one of SACKit's services and/or a cooperation agreement is requested.
- Via browser cookies and web beacons.
- When you subscribe to SACKit's newsletters.
- From social media, advertising and analysis providers and public records.
Collection of personal data and the processing of these will always be in accordance with the law.
3. What information does SACKit collect?
SACKit collects the following personal information:
- Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth and other general information.
- Credit card information.
- Purchase History
- Feedback via physical as online-based competitions
- Feedback on social media and other digital platforms.
- Browser Information.
- Information about your company and relevant contacts.
In addition to receiving information from yourself, SACKit will in some cases supplement our information with information we have received from third parties, for example. a partner.
4. Online purchase with a credit card
SACKit uses the Danish Internet Payment System (DIBS www.dibs.dk), in connection with your purchase of goods and credit card payment. Both DIBS and SACKit.dk are approved and certified by the Payment Systems of the Banks (www.pbs.dk). SACKit ApS uses an authorized payment server that encrypts all your card information with the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. This means that you can not read your information.
For orders, SACKit stores the information you have provided for up to 5 months after which the information is deleted.
In addition to completing the order itself, the information provided is only used if you, for example, ask you questions or if the order is wrong.
5. What is the purpose of the collection?
SACKit's purpose of collecting personal information may be one or more of the following:
- Processing your purchase of SACKit's products.
- Contact you before, during or after your purchase.
- Improvement and development of SACKit's services.
- Adapting SACKit's communication and marketing to you.
- Analysis of your user behavior and re-marketing.
- Managing your relationship with SACKit.
- Compliance with legal requirements.
6. The legal basis for the treatment
Below is the legal basis on which SACKit bases the processing of your personal data.
For example, SACKit may process your personal information because it is necessary to fulfill a contract with which you are a party. This may, for example, be associated with online purchases.
Likewise, SACKit may process your personal information in order to carry out certain actions and / or preparations at your request prior to the conclusion of a contract.
The processing can also take place in order for SACKit to pursue a legitimate interest, unless your interest is prior to this.
Legitimate interests such as SACKit pursue include statistics, customer surveys, interest-based marketing and analysis of general user behavior, including the purpose of improving your benefits, experience, and quality of SACKit's services.
7. Your rights
According to the Personal Data Regulation, you have a number of rights.
The rights are as follows:
- You are entitled to understand what personal information SACKit is processing about you.
- You are entitled to correct and update the personal information SACKit has registered about you.
- You have the right to delete the personal information SACKit has registered about you. If you wish to delete your personal information, SACKit deletes all information that SACKit does not require by law to be stored.
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent, which means that processing will terminate unless SACKit is required to process personal data by law.
Access may, however, be limited for the protection of other people's privacy, business secrets and intellectual property rights.
You may, upon written request to SACKit, either receive a copy of your personal information, update your personal information, raise objections, or request to delete your personal information.
The request must be signed by you and include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and your order number.
You can also contact SACKit if you believe your personal data is being processed in violation of the law or other legal obligations.
The request is sent to:
Att.: Adm. Director Peter Rasmussen
SACKit will send this to your e-mail within 1 month of receipt of your request for printing.
Upon request for corrections and / or deletion of your personal information, SACKit examines whether the conditions are met and, in that case, make changes or deletions as soon as possible.
SACKit may reject requests that are unreasonably repeated, require disproportionate technical intervention (for example, developing a new system or changing an existing practice), affecting the protection of other people's personal information, or in situations where the desired action must be considered to be extremely complicated (for example, requests for information that are only available as backups).
8. If you apply for a job at SACKit
When you apply for a job at SACKit, the information that you have provided to SACKit is processed in connection with your application.
Typically, it will cover general personal information such as name, address, telephone number and email address, educational background information, and current and previous employment information.
SACKit uses the information to assess whether SACKit wants to offer you employment, as well as to communicate with you in connection with the recruitment process.
Your information is stored on SACKit's secure server with limited access.
SACKit has started the process of entering into data processing agreements with all the IT suppliers concerned in accordance with the new EU Data Processing Rules (GDPR).
Only relevant managers, HR departments and IT administrators can access your information with personal passwords.
Applications from candidates who are not employed are generally kept for 6 months after the rejection is given. SACKit receives consent from the applicant for filing the application.
SACKit may, in certain cases, also disclose your personal information, if required by law, a court order or applicable law.
If you want access to the information that SACKit is processing about you, either in connection with updating your information or because you want SACKit to delete your information, please contact SACKit's HR department by e-mail: pr @ sackit. dk or by phone 6914 9300.
You can object to any further information about you.
9. Storage and sharing of your personal information
SACKit protects your personal information and has adopted internal information security rules that contain instructions and actions that protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure and against gaining access or knowledge by unauthorized persons.
SACKit has established procedures for granting access rights to those of our employees who handle sensitive personal data and data that reveal information about personal interests and habits.
SACKit controls their actual access through logging and supervision.
To avoid data loss, SACKit takes a continuous back up of our data sets.
In case of a security breach that results in a high risk of discrimination, ID theft, financial loss, loss of reputation or other significant disadvantage, SACKit will notify you of the security breach as soon as possible
SACKit's security procedures are continuously reviewed based on the latest technological developments.
In addition to SACKit's internal systems, SACKit uses external providers of IT services, IT systems, payment solutions, etc.
Information about your name, address, email, phone number, and order number and specific delivery requests are communicated to UPS or a carrier that handles the delivery of the purchased items to you. Upon purchase, the mentioned information is also disclosed to the warehouse which will handle the delivery.
SACKit has started the process of entering into data processing agreements with all the relevant suppliers in accordance with the new EU Data Processing Rules (GDPR). This ensures a high level of protection of your personal information.
SACKit may, in certain cases, also be required to disclose personal data by law or by decision of a public authority.
SACKit deletes your personal information when SACKit is no longer required to store the information or when it is no longer a purpose for the treatment.
If you have questions, comments or complaints about SACKit's processing of personal information, please contact:
Att.: Adm. Director Peter Rasmussen
If this does not lead to a clarification, any complaint may then be directed to the Data Inspectorate.
The current contact address can be found on www.datatilsynet.dk .
Any changes to the personal data policy will be announced by publishing new terms and conditions on the SACKit website.
You can see the date of the last revision of the policy below.