High power portable designer speaker
Few in stock
Expected delivery: 2-3 days
Expected delivery: 2-3 days
Out of stock
Boom 100 is a new beautiful design of our popular BOOMit speaker – an exclusive and stylish battery powered Bluetooth speaker. Boom 100 not only plays incredibly loud for a battery-powered speaker and offers up to 6 hours of playback time on a single charge, but it also provides a crisp and clean sound, even when the speaker is at maximum volume. With Boom 100, you can easily take the party ambience and sound to occasions where the music needs to be played at maximum volume.
- 6 hours of autonomy
- Bluetooth Speakerphone
- Stereo pairing
- Danish design
- Aluminium buttons
- Frame: Polymer
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: Li-ion, 6600 mAh
- True Wireless Stereo (TWS)
- AUX connection
- Playing time: up to 6 hours
- Output power: 45W
- Bass: 30W, 4ohm, 8 inches
- Treble: 15W, 4ohm each
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Dimensions: 268 x 190 x 360 mm
- USB port (for charging)
- Weight: 4.8 kg
- Boom 100 speaker
- Quick start guide
Can Boom 100 get a party going?
Yes it can! But we haven't developed Boom 100 in order to play up an entire city with your favorite music :)
Can you take it outside with you?
Boom 100 is perfect on the go: it weighs only 4.8 kg and has a sleek leather handle so it's easy to transport.
Can it tolerate water?
No, it can't tolerate water or rain - but it can handle being outside while you use it.
Can two Boom 100 be put together?
Yes, it is possible to play in stereo (right and left speaker), is you have got two Boom 100 speakers or a Boom 100 and a BOOMit speaker.
- Turn on one of the speakers and connect it to your device. This Boom 100 will be the left speaker.
- Turn on the other Boom 100.
- Pres and hold down the 'Source' button on the first Boom 100 until you hear a sound and the LED light on both is blue.
- The two speakers are now connected in True Wireless Stereo.
- To disconnect the two connected Boom 100 speakers; press and hold down the “Source” button on one of the two speakers until you hear a sound and “Source LED” on the other Boom 100 speaker lights up blue.
Is it possible to play a BOOMit and a Boom 100 in stereo?
Yes, it possible to play a BOOMit and a Boom 100 in stereo. You pair the BOOMit and Boom 100 the same way you pair two Boom 100.
At SACKit, we're certain you'll be happy with your SACKit products. In fact, we're so confident you'll love them that, in the unlikely event you're not satisfied, we offer a full refund on your purchase for a whole 30 days after you've received the item. This even applies if you've used the product. Read more about our return T&Cs here .
Extended right of return
Should you have the need to return an item, we have extended our right of return. Items purchased from the 1st of November until Christmas can be returned until the 31st of January.
Extended exchange service
Do you worry the gift is not the right color, model, or size? Then you can breathe a sigh of relief because all items purchased from the 1st of November until Christmas can be exchanged up until the 31st of January.