Portable Bluetooth speaker
Few in stock
Expected delivery: 2-3 days
Expected delivery: 2-3 days
Out of stock
Our popular SACKit Go 100 Bluetooth speaker is a small, portable wireless Bluetooth speaker that combines beautiful Danish design, fantastic quality and sound.
- Waterproof IPX4
- Up to 8 hours of battery life
- Interchangeable front panel
- Hands-free calling
- Stereo pair
- Xpress fabric from the Danish manufacturer Gabriel
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Bluetooth range of up to 10 meters
- Output power: 1x3W
- 7V rechargeable Li-Ion battery with 950mAh (up to 8 hours streaming)
- Charged via the included micro USB cable
- A water-repellent speaker that can withstand water splashes. IPX 4
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calling via Go 100
- LED indicator
- Classic Danish design. Dimensions: 91 x 45 mm
- Weight: 180g
- 1x SACKit Go 100
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 1x Quick Start Guide
How do I change the front on SACKit Go 100?
Remove the front by loosening it on one side of the speaker. You will find a small space between the front and the speaker frame where you can grab under the front. Then you can loosen the front all the way around and finally remove it completely. Note: The front is thoroughly mounted to ensure sublime sound quality.
Can I connect two SACKit Go 100's?
Yes, you can. Do the following steps:
- Turn on both speakers.
- Press the "Power" button 3 times very quickly on both speakers.
- The speakers will connect after a few seconds and the indicator light will be green when connected correctly.
Can SACKit Go 100 be connected to other SACKit speakers in stereo pairing?
SACKit Go 100 can be connected to either another SACKit Go 100 or a WOOFit Go X. It is not possible to connect other SACKit speakers other than the WOOFit Go X.
Can SACKit Go 100 tolerate water?
Yes, SACKit Go 100 can tolerate splashes of water but remember to keep the power port closed.
How loud can the SACKit Go 100 play?
SACKit Go 100 can get a party started but if you need to play up a big party we would recommend BOOMit.
What is the difference between WOOFit Go X, SACKit Go 100 and WOOFit Go XQ?
SACKit Go 100 has Bluetooth 4.2. WOOFit Go X has Bluetooth 5.0 and WOOFit Go XQ has bluetooth 5.0 and wireless charging.
Do WOOFit Go X fronts fit on SACKit Go 100?
Yes, and the same goes for WOOFit XQ. Your tunes - your look.
How long does it take to charge SACKit Go 100?
It takes 2 hours.
Can I hang up SACKit Go 100?
Yes, SACKit Go 100 is equipped with a nice string so you can hang it wherever you want.
At SACKit, we're certain you'll be happy with your SACKit products. In fact, we're so confident you'll love them that, in the unlikely event you're not satisfied, we offer a full refund on your purchase for a whole 30 days after you've received the item. This even applies if you've used the product. Read more about our return T&Cs here .