Bluetooth speaker with wireless charging
Few in stock
Expected delivery: 2-3 days
Expected delivery: 2-3 days
Out of stock
SACKit Go 250 is small, easy to transport, wireless speaker that combines sleek Danish design, quality, great sound and the ultimate freedom where you’re free from wires and cables for both charging and streaming.
- Great Sound
- Splash proof
- Stereo pairing
- Handsfree calling
- Changeable front
- Fiord fabric from the Danish manufacturer Kvadrat
- Soft touch silicone
- Bluetooth 5.0 ensures you a quick and stable connection between your device and the speaker
- Bluetooth reach of up to 10 meters
- Wireless charging. Can also be charged with the USB-C cable that it comes with
- Output power: 1x30W
- 3,7V rechargeable Li-Ion battery with 950mAh (up to 8 hours of streaming)
- IPX4: Water resistant speaker that can handle water splashes
- Built-in microphone for handsfree calling through SACKit Go 250
- LED Indicator
- Measurements: 91 x 45 mm
- SACKit Go 250
- Micro USB Cable
- Quick Start guide
Can SACKit Go 250 charge wirelessly?
Yes, it can easily be charged on a wireless charger like one of our CHARGEit models.
How do I change the front on SACKit Go 250?
Remove the front by loosening it on one side of the speaker. You will find a small space between the front and the speaker frame where you can grab under the front. Then you can loosen the front all the way around and finally remove it completely. Note: The front is thoroughly mounted to ensure sublime sound quality.
Can I connect two SACKit Go 250?
Yes, you can.
- Turn on both speakers using the "Power" button.
- Press the "Power" button 3 times very quickly to get WOOFit Go X in pairing mode (the indicator light will flash green in correct pairing mode). Do this on both speakers.
- The speakers will connect after a few seconds. When the speakers are paired correctly the indicator light will be a constant green light and you will hear a message saying 'Connected'.
Can you pair SACKit Go 250 with other SACKit products?
No, SACKit Go 250 can only be connected to another SACKit Go 250.
Can SACKit Go 250 tolerate water?
Yes, SACKit Go 250 can tolerate splashes of water but remember to keep the power port closed.
How loud can the SACKit Go 250 play?
The speaker can get a party started but if you need to play up a big party we would recommend BOOMit.
What is the difference between WOOFit Go X, WOOFit Go and SACKit Go 250?
WOOFit Go has Bluetooth 4.2. WOOFit Go X has Bluetooth 5.0 and SACKit Go 250 has bluetooth 5.0 and wireless charging.
Do WOOFit Go X fronts fit on SACKit Go 250?
Yes, and the same goes for WOOFit Go fronts. Your tunes - your look.
How long does it take to charge SACKit Go 250?
It takes 2 hours.
Can I hang up the SACKit Go 250?
Yes, SACKit Go 250 is equipped with a nice string so you can hang it wherever you want.
At SACKit, we're certain you'll be happy with your SACKit products. In fact, we're so confident you'll love them that, in the unlikely event you're not satisfied, we offer a full refund on your purchase for a whole 30 days after you've received the item. This even applies if you've used the product. Read more about our return T&Cs here .
Super product and good service I love my little Go! When I first bought the speaker there was a fault and some hassle, but the customer service was top notch, I got a new one and since then my speaker has been working perfectly (i.e. for a couple of years). I can highly recommend SackIt!
Really good sound, fast charging and nice design
Good sound , easy to bring with you
Good sound and long battery life as expected from SACKit - the SACKit Go speaker is really well made and looks incredible. On top of that the sound is much better than most other portable speakers that I have tried. It has a good bass and fantastic sound that would impress even the most sceptical music nerds. The option to carry it so easily is just as genius as is the batterylife of 8 to 10 hours. One of the reasons I bought this speaker was to replace my kitchen radio that didn't have very good sound but was alright for cooking. You can remove the front of the speaker and change it to another color, which is very uniqure. The bluetooth connection to Note10 plus works flawlessly and without interruptions. Therefore, I recommend this product.