High power portable designer speaker
Few in stock
Expected delivery: Week 30 Expected delivery: 2-3 days
Expected delivery: Week 30Expected delivery: 2-3 days
Out of stock
Boom 150 is a new beautiful design of our popular BOOMit speaker – an exclusive and stylish battery powered Bluetooth speaker. Boom 150 not only plays incredibly loud for a battery-powered speaker and offers up to 6 hours of playback time on a single charge, but it also provides a crisp and clean sound, even when the speaker is at maximum volume. With Boom 150, you can easily take the party ambience and sound to occasions where the music needs to be played at maximum volume.
- 6 hours of autonomy
- Bluetooth Speakerphone
- Stereo pairing
- Danish design
- Aluminium buttons
- Frame: Polymer
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: Li-ion, 6600 mAh
- True Wireless Stereo (TWS)
- AUX connection
- Playing time: up to 6 hours
- Output power: 45W
- Bass: 30W, 4ohm, 8 inches
- Treble: 15W, 4ohm each
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Dimensions: 268 x 190 x 360 mm
- USB port (for charging)
- Weight: 4.8 kg
- Boom 150 speaker
- Quick start guide
Can Boom 150 get a party going?
Yes it can! But we haven't developed Boom 150 in order to play up an entire city with your favorite music :)
Can you take it outside with you?
Boom 150 is perfect on the go: it weighs only 4.8 kg and has a sleek leather handle so it's easy to transport.
Can it tolerate water?
No, it can't tolerate water or rain - but it can handle being outside while you use it.
Can two Boom 150 be put together?
Yes, it is possible to play in stereo (right and left speaker), is you have got two Boom 150 speakers or a Boom 150 and a BOOMit speaker.
- Turn on one of the speakers and connect it to your device. This Boom 150 will be the left speaker.
- Turn on the other Boom 150.
- Pres and hold down the 'Source' button on the first Boom 150 until you hear a sound and the LED light on both is blue.
- The two speakers are now connected in True Wireless Stereo.
- To disconnect the two connected Boom 150 speakers; press and hold down the “Source” button on one of the two speakers until you hear a sound and “Source LED” on the other Boom 150 speaker lights up blue.
Is it possible to play a BOOMit and a Boom 150 in stereo?
Yes, it possible to play a BOOMit and a Boom 150 in stereo. You pair the BOOMit and Boom 150 the same way you pair two Boom 150.
At SACKit, we're certain you'll be happy with your SACKit products. In fact, we're so confident you'll love them that, in the unlikely event you're not satisfied, we offer a full refund on your purchase for a whole 30 days after you've received the item. This even applies if you've used the product. Read more about our return T&Cs here .
6 hours of autonomy
Take Boom 150 with you