Few in stock
Expected delivery: 2-3 days
Expected delivery: 2-3 days
Out of stock
Move 150 lets you to enjoy your favourite music wirelessly via Bluetooth from your phone, tablet or computer. You get great sound and a sleek Danish design that can both be used at home and taken with you on the go. Enjoy a wireless experience when listening via the built-in battery, which gives you up to 12 hours of streaming time.
- 12-hour autonomy
- Bluetooth speaker
- Interchangeable front panel
- Danish design
- Stereo pairing
- Fiord fabric from the Danish manufacturer Kvadrat
- Bluetooth 5.0
- On-speaker operation
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with 2200mAh
- Up to 12 hours of streaming
- Output power: 30W
- 2 x Full range drivers, 2 x tweeters
- Class D amplifier
- LED indicator
- USB connector with 5V 1A output, 3.5mm AUX input jack, DC jack
- Dimensions: 310 x 160 x 80 mm
- Fiord fabric from Danish Kvadrat (Certified with EU flower)
- AC / DC adapter included, AC230 ~ 50Hz with VDE connector
- Interchangeable front
- 1 x Move 150 Bluetooth speaker
- 1x AC / DC adapter for charging
- 1 x mini-jack cable
- 1x mounted MOVEitX Front
What is the difference between Move 150 and MOVEit?
The primary difference is that MOVEit has Bluetooth 4.2 and Move 150 has Bluetooth 5.0. That means that Move 150 has slightly better sound and can be paired for stereo. Furthermore the two speakers are clad in different types of fabric.
Can I connect 2 Move 150 to eachother?
Yes, you can. As long as they're both Move 150 models they can be connected.
- Turn on both speakers.
- Press down 3 times on the Bluetooth button on both speakers and the speakers will connect.
- When they are connected the indicator light will light up on the one and flash on the other.
How long does it take Move 150 to charge?
It takes approx. 3 hours to charge fully.
Can I buy an extra charger/adapter for Move 150?
Yes, you can find it here.
Can I use MOVEit fronts on Move 150?
Yes, you can. You can choose many beautiful colors for your Move 150. Your tunes - your look! See our selection of fronts for MOVEit
Why can't I connect to it?
It might be that another device is connected to Move 150. It needs to be disconnected first. Do this by holding down the Bluetooth button until it says "Waiting for Bluetooth connection".
Can Move 150 be used as a sound bar?
Move 150 can be used as a sound bar. Connect the speaker to your TV via Bluetooth or cable and get an amazing sound for your movie experiences.
At SACKit, we're certain you'll be happy with your SACKit products. In fact, we're so confident you'll love them that, in the unlikely event you're not satisfied, we offer a full refund on your purchase for a whole 30 days after you've received the item. This even applies if you've used the product. Read more about our return T&Cs here .